Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aiden & Chase Speak out again...

OK...so today I was finishing a Wedding Cake for a dear friend that was getting married tonight, and Hailey, Aiden and Chase were watching me put the Roses that I made on the cakes! Aiden looked at the Roses on the cakes and looked at me...remember he and Chase are 3 years old...and Aiden said: "Grandma...you are amazing"...I didn't think he even knew the word 'amazing' let alone use it in a sentence!! How cute is that??!! Grandfather asked him: "What does 'amazing' mean??" and Chase said...without even blinking and eye..."doing good"...how's that for our very SMART 3 year old Twin Grandsons??!! You NEVER know what KIDS are going to say next!! I LOVE all of my 19 Grandchildren!! Course I love my 14 Kids too...7 kids with spouses!!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I have to say I agree with you. They are pretty smart and pretty cute. (I'm not biased or anything.) And I agree with them. You are pretty amazing. :D (And YES, I know what the word means and how to use it in a sentence too.)

Jordyn Ashli said...

I think you're amazing, too Grandma.