Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Will you please donate a $1 to a Great Cause?

Hi Family! Will you help me raise money? Please forward this to your friends or put it on your facebook. I'm just asking people to donate $1. Thanks. I love you guys.

Love,
Berd

I'm actually not shaving it this year, but it will be really short. :) My donated hair will go to Locks of Love, and all money raised will go to the Children's Cancer Foundation.

I know money is tight so I'm asking all of my friends to donate just $1 (no more, no less) to sponsor my hair removal activity through St. Baldrick's Foundation. I am hoping I have enough friends and acquaintances that just $1 from each of you will add up quickly. Jimmy and I set the example and each donated $1. Please help a great cause. If you want to DONATE NOW , click on the "Donate Now" link, have your debit or credit card ready. Once you get to this link, scroll down and you'll see my face and the form to fill out.

Please pass this on to all of your friends. I want to see how much money we can raise in just 1 week. Thanks.

Amber Smith

1 comment:

Noma said...

This is from our Amber and she is supporting ST. BALDRICK'S Children's Cancer Foundation by getting her hair cut to donate to LOCKS OF LOVE. She is wanting to see how much money she can raise by everyone donating just $1 each! My husband and I donated $6...$3 each!! Let us help Amber to get as much as possible donated in the time frame she has decided on!! PLEASE!! Go to st.baldricks.com and help these kids with Cancer!! Thanks, Noma