Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES"!!

My daughter, Staci, just called me and said that she and Madison were in their van and Madison had her Magnidoodle and said she was going to spell "BOX"...Staci said: "OK!" Maddy said: "buh...buh...buh...B" and Staci said: "yes"...and Maddy wrote a B; then she said: "ah...ah...ah...O" and Staci said: "yes" and Maddy wrote an O; then Maddy said: "ex...ex...ex...X" and wrote and X and spelled 'BOX'...Staci said: "Maddy that was soooo GOOD"...Maddy said: "I think I will stop being a Kid and be a 'Word Teacher'!!! LOL LOL Out of the mouths of Babes!! LOL LOL

2 comments:

Cindi said...

She's a smart one, that Mad! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's the ultimate dream job isn't it? :) That Mads is a ham.