Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Nephew, Jesse!!

I was in Wyoming all last week and my Sister, Betty isn't doing very well, healthwise! Very sad!

While I was there, my Sister, Jeannie, her Grandson, Jesse and I were going to some stores and everytime Jesse would say: "I want...I want...I want...". We went to Lander one day and had his Mother with us and we went to a restaurant to eat! Jeannie told Tina: "I have a new name for Jesse...I want, I want cuz everytime we go into a store he wants something and he says I want, I want..." and Jesse immediatly said: "yeah...didn't get...didn't get"!!

We were also going to our other Sister, Kays to see her 'Critter Garden', lots of animal statues. On the way, Jesse said: " I wonder if she has a Rascal?" I said: "Jesse, what is a Rascal?" He didn't answer me, so I repeated it..."Jesse, what is a Rascal?" He said: "Just because that is my favorite doesn't mean I have to know what it is"!! lol lol He is a riot!! Art Linkletter hit the nail on the head when he said: "Kids say the darndest things!!" later...love ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I literally LOL! How cute is that Jesse???!!!!! Love it!

Shannon