Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My trip in Wyoming!

My sister, Jeannie and I and her Grandson, Jesse 6 years old, were going shopping and went into more than one store and he was ALWAYS saying? "I want" this and "I want that"...Then, Jeannie, Jesse, Tina(his Mom) and I were at a restaurant and Jeannie was telling Tina that he had a new name: "I WANT" and she told her why...and without hesitation at all, Jesse said: "didn't get...didn't get"...we were laughing so hard, it was really funny!! My sister, Betty isn't doing all that well, but she did get out of the hospital and looks better...she still can't walk though, they never have decided why!! Bye til later!!

No comments: