Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Our NAMES!! OK...NICKNAMES!!

The thing that is the most fun that I haven't told you about are our names in our family!! WHO: Dennis, SR.; WHOM or LOVE: Noma; WHAT: Staci; WHATEVER: Mike; BY THE WAY: Cindi; Somebody ELSE: Dee Dee; NOBODY: Amber; NOBODY ELSE: Jimmy; SOMEBODY:Dennis, Jr.; SOMEONE: Elizabeth; ANYBODY: Marc; ANYONE: Leilani; YOU: Chris and ME: Michelle. If I am leaving any person out, I APOOLIGIZE!!! We lived in Alaska and one day Dennis, Sr. came home from work and said: "Somebody needs to do the dishes...Dennis, Jr. got up and went and did the dishes"...hence: SOMEBODY!! The next day Amber said: "WHO left their dishes on the table? Dennis, Sr. got up and said he had so he became "WHO"!! So began the names that bring a LOT of LAUGHTER and difficulty carrying on a conversation!! If there is a conversation going on and you almost always use the names in a conversation, it gets quite funny!! You find a mess in the house and you say: "WHO made this mess?" and my husband says: "NO, I didn't make the mess!!" Or you say: "NOBODY did the dishes" and Amber says, well, thanks for giving "ME" the credit, but I didn't do them"...then Chris says they did give "ME" the credit cuz I DID do them!! It is impossible to have a normal conversation in our home, we always use the names wrong and if our kids are here they bring up the fact that we aren't using the words correctly!! I have said: "I LOVE YOU" to one of them and they say: "OK, I know YOU love CHRIS, but do YOU love me??" So then I said: "Chris probably does love himself, he is supposed to and I am sure he loves his brother, Dennis, Jr.!!" See how it is hard to have a normal conversation?? LOL LOL I LOVE MY FAMILY!! Just sooooooooooo much fun!!!

1 comment:

Noma said...

But I have a correction to my last blog: "Our Names!! OK...NICKNAMES!! I said, one of my kids...probably Dennis or Marc...said "I know you love Chris but do you love me?" Well...YOU is Chris and "yes" I do love Michelle who is ME!! See how complicated it gets??!!!