Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Friday, February 6, 2009

I love having 'sleepovers' with my Grandchildren! We usually have one every weekend, Emilee, Kathryn, Hailey and Madison! There have been a few times when Chase and Aiden want to have a 'sleepover' with Grandma! We watch a movie, eat popcorn, talk about whatever they want to talk about. Things go GREAT and then the movie is over...then they want to have a 'sleepover' with their Mom!! I always try to talk them into staying with me but they are very persistent that they want their Mom. So, it is fun while it lasts...one day they will stay and 'sleep over' and that will be very exciting for me...espeicially!! One day maybe my Grandchildren in Texas and Missouri can come have 'sleepovers' with Grandma...that will be wonderful for me since I don't get to see them 'real' often!! I LOVE my Grandchildren...but I must say that the bumper sticker I have seen: "If I would have known Grandchildren would be so much fun I would have had them first" is NOT how I feel!! I wouldn't miss having my Children first cuz they have been and still are the 'HIGHLIGHT' of my life!! I LOVE being a Mother and a Grandma!! So...the 'sleepovers' will continue and the FUN will be the highlight of my life at the moment!! I LOVE to spoil my Grandchildren...what else does a Grandma have time to do??

1 comment:

Cindi said...

One of these days...