Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Grandchildren!! MY Favorite Subject!!

Madison told her Mom today that "SPA-GHITTO's eat our blood"...of course that is Mosquitto's...LOL Not sure where that came from but it is CUTE!!

Chase and Aiden wanted to 'sleep-over' at Grandma's house last night! Chase said: "Grandma, I am hungry"...I said: "didn't you eat dinner?" His immediate response without even giving any thought to it..."No! My Mom doesn't feed us REAL FOOD!!" I said: "She doesn't?" He said: "Nope, that is why I am hungry". So when Cindi came to pick him up...I asked her: "Why don't you feed my Grandsons REAL FOOD??" She looked at me like: 'what do you mean?' I said: "well, Chase says you don't feed them REAL FOOD"...she said: "as opposed to FAKE FOOD?" I said: "I guess so...but you need to start feeding them REAL FOOD!" She replied: "I guess so!!" We had a good laugh over that!! We were watching T.V. then all of a sudden Chase said: "Grandma, I need to see my Mom"...so he called Cindi and she came and got him! Aiden said he wanted to stay!! About an hour later...Aiden said: "Grandma, I want to go to my home cuz that is where my Mom and my Chase are"...so I called Cindi and told her that I would bring him home!! SO MUCH for the sleepovers!! They do well when there are other Grandchildren having a 'sleep over' at Grandma's...hmmmmmmm I think maybe that means that Grandfather and Grandma aren't quite as entertaining as they should be?? What do you think?? lol

Cindi and the boys were over at our house today. The boys were jumping on the sofa and Cindi said: "Are you guys allowed to jump on Grandma's furniture??" They said: "NO" and Chase kept jumping and Cindi said: "Chase I told you to quit jumping on Grandma's couch" and the reply from Chase was: " Mom, you didn't count to 3"!!! Sorry Cindi, but he was right...you didn't count to 3!!! lol Art Linkletter was right when he said: "KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS!!!"

Chase has learned to use Cindi's phone to call 'Grandma and Grandfather'...we get probably 8-10 calls a day...he is so cute!! The phone rings and I answer it...pretty much knowing it is Chase. I say: "Hello" and he says: "Hi Grandma, this is Chase, what ya doin?" I say: "not much, Chase, what are you doing?" He then says: "want to talk to my Mom??" He is so excited that he knows how to call 'Grandma' on the phone!! I am excited too just to see what he is going to tell me!!

I just have to share with all of you because you never know what they are going to say next!! LOL

1 comment:

Cindi said...

8-10 calls a day? Maybe on the conservative side. lol Thanks for answering him... over and over and over and over and over...:D