Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I was fixing dinner so it would be ready for Dennis, Sr. when he came home from Reffing BB! The phone rang and it was Chase...he said: "Grandma, are you coming for dinner?" I said:"I don't know, am I supposed to??" He said: "You wanna talk to my Mom?" I said: "Sure". Cindi got on the phone and said: "Apparently Chase has his mind set on Grandma coming to dinner". I told her I wasn't sure if I could...we hung up!! The phone rang...it was Chase..."Grandma dinner is ready for you". I said: "it is??" He said "yep" then Cindi got on the phone and said: "We can't say the Blessing on the food until 'Grandma' gets here"...so, I went to their house for dinner!!! Those boys really love to have Grandma and Grandfather come to their house or them come to our house!! Delicious dinner...Cindi!! Thanks!! Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Thanks for not disappointing my little Chase! He was dead-set on you coming and there was no way of convincing him otherwise! (Busy-schmizzy.) If it was up to him, we'd all live together and he'd spend 24/7 with his grandparents! :D

Teresa Jolley said...

I'm so impressed, your actually blogging. I love to read your stories and I am so glad that Chase and Aiden have such a wonderful grandma and grandfather so close to them. Love you!