Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Friday, February 13, 2009

NEWSFLASH!!!

My Aiden and Chase had a 'sleep over' at Grandma's house last night and stayed the whole night!!! YAY!!!! They have tried before a few times but just couldn't do it and had to go home!! Hailey was sleeping over because she has a late start at school today and I had to go to the Family History Center so she went to Cindi's until I was through! When I went to pick her up, Madison was at Cindi's and she wanted to come to sleep over too. Then Aiden and Chase decided that they wanted to 'sleep over' at Grandma's too!! Cind and I thought: 'yeah right'...lol!! I asked them: "are you going to stay the whole night?" They said: "Yes"...they always have good intentions but they are only '3' and is is HARD to stay away from 'MOM' at that age!! So...I am soooooooooo excited that my twin Grandsons were able to 'sleep over' the whole night!!! Chase came in to my bedroom at 3:29am and said: " he wanted to go home" and I said: "but your Mom will have to come get you and it is the middle of the night, so why don't you just sleep with Grandma?" He said: "OK...and climbed in the bed and fell right back to sleep!!! I am sooooooooooo proud of them!! I just asked Aiden if "he is excited that he 'slept over' at Grandma's the whole night?" He said: "Chase isn't waking up??" lol He was concerned about his brother...I said: "he is just tired' and Aiden said: "OH...we slept over all night at Grandma's?" I said: "YEP" and he clapped his hands and said: "YEA...we did it!!!" Our boys are 'growing up'...:) Like I said in an earlier post: "I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having 'sleep overs' with my Grandchildren"...especially when it is a 'FIRST TIME'!!! I just had to 'share' our EXCITING NEWS with you all!!!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... My babies are growing up! lol They're soooo proud of themselves making it the whole night. I'm proud of them too! :D Only 3 and already brave enough to sleep over at Grandma's! Thanks Grandma for letting them and for letting Chase (the pillow-stealer... sorry Grandfather!) crawl into bed with you when he got worried! Love you guys! You're the best!