Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Testing...Testing...123

Since I am so computer illiterate, Cindi is here trying to teach me how to enhance my blog and actually start blogging. So here goes...wish Cindi and I luck cuz she has quite a challenge to get her Mom to where she needs to be to do this 'blogging' thing!! PLEASE give us some feedback and 'show me some love' so that I don't give up!!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

The blog looks great Noma! Thank you for your kind comments on ours. We love you guys too and look forward to someday visiting Colorado with Marc & Lani.

DeeDee {the great} said...

mom! I looovveee it! I am so glad you are here...but now you gotta update regularly, your followers will be expecting it!

Teresa Jolley said...

I'm showing you lot's of love because I've been waiting and waiting for you to get busy posting. I want to know all about you and uncle Dennis's life and this is a good way to do that. Keep going strong, you'll catch on easy enough.

Teresa Jolley said...

Put my blogspot on your blogs that you follow. It's www.teresaanddarinjolley.blogspot.com.

Cindi said...

Teresa's been waiting for you to "get busy" Mom! She wants to hear all about you and Dad! I'm blushing, Teresa! lol ;) Ok, Mom, now it's time to blog again without me looking over your shoulder. Tell us about your exciting sleep over happening right now! ;)