Welcome to A Little Bit of Heaven on Earth and a Little Bit of Chaos Mixed in!!

I am not good at Blogging, and you probably have already noticed, but I love to share my Family with all who are interested in hearing what is going on in our lives! Some may bore you, hopefully some will make you laugh! My intention is to provide a ray of sunshine in your lives by sharing all the SUNSHINE that is in MY life! So, enjoy and if you have suggestions for a better blog, by all means, suggest away!! Love you all, Noma and her FAMILY NEWS

Friday, February 6, 2009

Missing my Parents!!

Today is the 46th Anniversary of my Father passing away! I was only 14 years old and it was pretty devastating!! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the plan of salvation and knowing that "Families Are Forever". My mother passed away in 1977, 31 years ago Jan. 27th. It has been a long time since I lost them but it doesn't get any easier when Father's Day, Mother's Day and their birthdays come. I would pray that you all treat your parents with a lot of love and respect like my Children and Grandchildren treat me...they couldn't be more WONDERFUL!! I love my Children and Grandchildren "BIG MUCH"!!!